Accommodation and other resources in San Antonio, Texas, USA
- A Beckmann Inn and Carriage House – Victorian bed and breakfast located downtown, across from the landscaped Riverwalk in the beautiful King William historic district.
- A Victorian Lady Inn – Eight guestrooms and suites furnished with period antiques.
- A Yellow Rose Bed and Breakfast – Beautiful inn located in Historic King William District and only two blocks to the River Walk, five blocks from downtown and the Convention Center and one block from the Fifty Cent Trolley.
- Academy House of Monte Vista – Experience nineteenth-century grace, charm and elegance in our beautifully restored and redecorated 1897 Victorian home, tastefully furnished in period antiques.
- Adams House Bed & Breakfast Inn – Located in the Historic King William district of downtown. The two story Adams House was built in 1902 of locally fired brick. The Inn offers 4 guest rooms, furnished in period antiques. Guests enjoy a quiet retreat from the hustle of sight-seeing downtown.
- Arbor House Bed & Breakfast – Four historic houses in downtown offer 11 elegant guest suites.
- Beauregard House Bed and Breakfast – Multi-story Victorian house in the King William Historic District.
- Best Western Alamo Suites - Downtown San Antonio – Located downtown San Antonio with interior corridors, close to a variety of attractions. Offers Jacuzzi Suites, continental breakfast, exercise room, spa, and outdoor pool.
- Best Western Fiesta Inn – Information about the inn includes photographs, a description of the facilities, rates, and local attractions.
- Best Western Hill Country Suites – Features location, reservations, map, and amenities.
- Best Western Ingram Park Inn – Located near San Antonio Seaworld.
- Bonair Cabin – Secluded 20 acres and creek within the city limits.
- Bonner Garden Bed and Breakfast – Located in the heart of Monte Vista Historical District is a magnificent two-story, award-winning Italian Villa surrounded by lush gardens, a 45-foot swimming pool and a full rooftop patio which overlooks downtown.
- Brackenridge House – Native Texan owners and innkeepers will guide you through your visit from their beautiful Greek Revival home in historic King William. Gourmet breakfast served in formal dining room or veranda. Hot tub, private baths and country Victorian décor add to your comfort and pleasure.
- Bullis House Inn – Family friendly and affordable Texas State Historic Landmark. Three story multi-columned mansion.
- Comfort Inn Fiesta – Hotel over looking Fiesta Texas.
- Comfort Inn Universal City San Antonio – Located on the popular N.E. side of San Antonio. Near Randolph Air Force Base.
- Country Hearth Inn – Information on rates and reservations, with virtual tour.
- Courtyard Downtown San Antonio – Located four blocks from Santa Rosa, 1/4 mile from Market Square, half mile from King William District, one mile from the Alamo, Alamo Dome, Convention Center, Institute of Texas Culture and Riverwalk.
- Crockett Hotel – Just feet from the Alamo, 1 block from the River Walk. Located downtown and close to all the activities. On-line reservations.
- Days Inn Fiesta San Antonio – Brand-new I-10 West property offers King singles and Queen doubles in all standard rooms.
- Days Inn Riverwalk – Minutes from major attractions in the San Antonio area. Only 1 block from the Alamo, Riverwalk is only 1.5 blocks, and the Alamodome is only 3 blocks.
- Days Inn San Antonio Southeast – Conveniently located off the 410 Loop exit 35 on Rigsby Avenue. 6 miles from Downtown San Antonio and Riverwalk, and 12 miles from the Airport.
- Days Inn San Antonio Windcrest – Located on the northeast side of San Antonio on IH-35 North, just outside of Loop 410. Only 5 miles from the airport, 10 miles from downtown.
- Delux Inn San Antonio – Located near Splashtown.
- Doubletree Hotel San Antonio Airport – Includes location and reservations, with a city travel guide.
- Doubletree San Antonio – Texas warmth meets cool Spanish-Colonial elegance at the Doubletree Hotel San Antonio. Here in the midst of picturesque Texas hill country, you're just 5 minutes from the airport, in the heart of the Loop 410 business district. Across from North Star Mall and 10 minutes from a wealth of historic missions and sites including the Alamo and the famed tree-lined Riverwalk. Relax in comfort, Texas-style, in one of our 290 spacious guest rooms and suites, all brand new in 2000. Or enjoy executive services on the Concierge Level. For your added pleasure, there is a pool, spa, sauna and exercise room all surrounded by a beautiful courtyard with lush green foliage. Completely renovated in 2000 ever room has two line speaker phones and in-room safe . There is a fully equipped business center by the lobby. Fine dining and cocktails in Cascabel. The Doubletree Hotel San Antonio- Airport located minutes from the San Antonio International Airport. Spanish colonial Architecture with 290 newly rennovated guest rooms. Walking distance to North Star Mall Shopping Centers and restaurants. Airport and local transportation available.
- Emily Morgan Hotel – Historic hotel in downtown San Antonio.
- Gardenia Inn – Renovated bed and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio - Airport – Tour the city's premier historical destination, the Alamo, or visit the San Fernando Cathedral and La Villita, all within a few minutes of our San Antonio airport hotel's front door. You can delve deeper into history at the King William Historic District or the Spanish Governor's Palace. We're also a smart choice for San Antonio hotel near the Alamodome in St. Paul's Square and the Institute of Texan Cultures.
Contact us at:
8902 Jones Maltsberger Rd.
San Antonio, 78216
hamptonsaairport at gmail.com
- Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown – Includes reservations, amenities, and location.
- Hawthorn Inn and Suites Riverwalk – Includes reservations, amenities, location, and area information.
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio – Centrally located in the River Walk area of downtown. The Hilton is the city's longest continuous recipient of the AAA "Four Diamond" award.
- Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel – Centrally located, only 2.5 miles from the international airport and 8 miles from downtown, the Riverwalk and the Convention Center.
- Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld – Close to SeaWorld.
- HomeGate Studios and Suites – Includes map, reservations, and amenities.
- HomeGate Studios and Suites San Antonio Fiesta Park – Includes map, reservations, and amenities.
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa – A gorgeous San Antonio luxury hotel located in the Texas Hill Country, featuring TPC San Antonio, Lantana Spa, dining, six acres of pools and more.
Minimum price per night per room: 198 €
Contact us at:
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, 78261
steve.wylie at standingdog.com
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio Convention Center – Features map, reservations, and amenities.
- La Quinta Inn San Antonio Market Square – Features map, facilities, amenities, and reservations.
- Little Flower Inn – Located in the King William District.
- Marriott Rivercenter – Convention hotel, located downtown.
- Marriott Riverwalk – Downtown San Antonio.
- Microtel Inn and Suites Northeast San Antonio – Across from Splashtown.
- O'Casey's Bed and Breakfast – A friendly, comfortable, home-style B&B in the historic district near downtown. Turn-of-the century ambience ~ minutes from the River Walk. Full breakfast served.
- Ogé House Inn on the Riverwalk – A nineteenth century mansion on the banks of the San Antonio River, once owned by pioneer Texas Ranger, cattle rancher and businessman Louis Ogé. The Ogé House (Oh-jhay), built in 1857, is today one of the crown jewels of the King William Historical District.
- Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio – Hotel providing pictures, list of amenities, services, location, and contact information.
- Quality Inn and Suites Northwoods – Includes reservations, map, amenities, and local attractions.
- Quality Inn near Seaworld – Quality Inn near Seaworld hotel in San Antonio TX is located just two miles from Seaworld San Antonio. The San Antonio River Walk and the Alamo are also close to this San Antonio Texas hotel.
- Riverwalk Plaza – Located downtown on the San Antonio River. 132 room small luxury hotel with gourmet restaurant, cigar & martini lounge, business & fitness centers, meeting & banquet facilities for up to 350 persons.
- Riverwalk Vista Bed and Breakfast – Accommodations and conference facilities in the heart of downtown, near the Alamo.
- Rose Park Inn and Suites San Antonio – Features map, reservations, and amenities.
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel – An historic landmark boutique hotel built in 1909. Located in the Central Downtown Theater District one half block from the Riverwalk.
- Terrell Castle – Includes building history, directions, and photo tour.
- The Fairmount – Located in the downtown at Hemisfair Plaza. Features a restaurant and meeting facilities.
- The Havana Riverwalk Inn – A state and national historic landmark located downtown.
- The Inn at Craig Place – Historic home offering casual elegance and comfort close to tourist attractions and with all the amenities the professional needs.
- The Menger Hotel – San Antonio, Texas contemporary and traditional hotel that is listed in the Historic Hotels of America.
- The O'Brien Historic Hotel – Downtown. Features directions, amenities, and reservations.
- The Painted Lady Inn – Historic, Hotel-style, B&B. Suites with fireplaces and jacuzzis. Rooftop hot tub with great views. 6 blocks to Alamo and River Walk.
- The Plaza San Antonio, a Marriott Hotel – Includes hotel and local information.
- The St. Anthony - A Wyndham Historic Hotel – Includes location, amenities, and reservations.
- The Watermark Hotel and Spa – Located on the Riverwalk.
- TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport – Few San Antonio airport hotels can top the convenient location and warm hospitality of our new TownePlace Suites. Our all-suite, extended stay hotel is near San Antonio Airport (SAT), and offers a free 24-hour airport shuttle. We're also close to Sea World San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, as well as business destinations like Fort Sam Houston and the Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC). Our spacious suites offer everything you’ll need for a great extended stay, including separate living and sleeping areas, fully-equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs with premium cable, and free Wi-Fi and wired Internet access. Start each day with a free hot breakfast buffet. Relax by our pool, BBQ, patio area, or cozy fireplace. Wind down with a complimentary dinner and drinks at our evening reception, evenings Monday through Thursday. And bring your pet - we're pet-friendly. The new TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport offers Texas-sized hospitality, so make a reservation today!
Minimum price per night per room: 1 €
Contact us at:
214 N.E. Loop 410
San Antonio, 78216
TownePlace Suites San Antonio Airport
- TownePlace Suites San Antonio Northwest – Few hotels can beat the neighborhood-style living and great value of our new TownePlace Suites San Antonio hotel. Our northwest San Antonio, TX hotel is near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, UT San Antonio (UTSA), Sea World San Antonio,The TX Hill Country and The Shops at La Cantera. We're also within minutes of the South Texas Medical Center,Downtown Riverwalk, UTHSC,West Telemarketing,KCI and USAA.Getting around is easy - we offer a complimentary shuttle within 3-5 miles of our hotel. Every suite in our extended stay San Antonio, Texas hotel features separate living and sleeping areas, fully-equipped kitchens, and complimentary high-speed wired/wireless Internet access. Start each day with a complimentary,full, hot breakfast. Relax by our Heated pool, BBQ, patio area, or cozy fireplace. Wind down with a complimentary, hot dinner and drinks at our hospitality reception, evenings Monday through Thursday. And bring your pet - we're pet-friendly. Make a reservation today!
Minimum price per night per room: 1 €
Contact us at:
5014 Pure Rd.
San Antonio, 78240
TownePlace Suites San Antonio Northwest
- Westin Riverwalk – Features location, reservations, amenities, and facilities. New build. Elegant lines and style. New build. Elegant lines and style.
- Wyndham San Antonio Hotels – Business lodging and vacation accommodations.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more. You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge!
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: