Accommodation and other resources in Seoul, Korea (South)
- Guesthouse in Korea – Three locations around Seoul. Singles, twin rooms and dorm available. Resources on backpacking and budget traveling.
- Hotel Centro – Guide to rooms, facilities, reservation form, and FAQ. In Seocho-gu, Seoul.
- Hotel President – Guide to hotel restaurants, reservations, and wedding hall. Located in Jung-gu.
- Hotel Seokyo – Located in Mapo-gu, Seoul. Gives information on reservations, rooms, restaurants, banquets, wedding hall, news, and facilities.
- Kims' Guest House – Budget accommodation with internet access, free breakfast, laundry, linen, and hot shower.
- Millennium Seoul Hilton – With a fantastic location at the base of Mount Namsan near the center of the city, our stylish hotel in Seoul provides guests with an ideal base for exploring this dynamic metropolis.
The Millennium Seoul Hilton hotel is perfectly designed for business or leisure, with an array of accommodation options including a choice of 680 comfortable guest rooms, or 30 spacious suites and Executive Rooms featuring unlimited access to the Executive Lounge.
A wide selection of meeting rooms and event spaces, including an elegant Grand Ballroom seating up to 1000, make this facility a winning choice for a lavish social event, successful business summit or gala banquet. Choose from a range of on-site dining venues such as Taipan restaurant, serving Cantonese specialties in chic surroundings, or Genji restaurant, featuring a teppanyaki-style lunch or dinner menu.
Work out at the 24/7 fitness center, practice your swing at the hotel driving range, take a dip in the indoor pool, soothe body and soul at the award-winning Swiss Perfection Spa.
Minimum price per night per room: 160 €
Contact us at:
50 Sowol-ro, Jung-gu
seoul at hilton.com
- Namsan Guesthouse – Budget accommodation located in the Myeongdong area of Seoul with free pick-up, breakfast, self laundry, and internet use.
- Sejong Hotel – With guest room information, wedding service, banquets, dining, entertainment, cooking courses, subsidiary facilities, and feedback. Located in Seoul, Chunchon, Kangwon.
- Seoul Backpackers – Offers various rooms with internet, breakfast and laundry. Located in Jongno-gu.
- Seoul Olympic Parktel – Major tourist hotel with business center, health club, sauna, and garden wedding area. Located in Olympic Park, Songpa-Ku.
- Seoul Palace Hotel – With hotel introduction, banquet and convention information, restaurants, health facilities, events, and jobs open. In Seocho-gu.
- Seoul Plaza Hotel – Raddison affiliated hotel with accommodations and specials, dining, facilities, and promotions.
- Seoul Royal Hotel – A 21 floor tourist hotel with accommodations info, online reservations, restaurant guide, facilities and tourist information. In Chung-ku.
- Stay Korea – Homestay house providing breakfast and beds to guests from other countries.
- Swiss Grand Hotel (Swissotel Seoul) – With accommodations information, reservations, facilities, long-term residence, and events.
- Tsuyoshi's Homestay – Homestay experience, also learning to make kimchi, and trying on traditional costumes.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more. You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge!
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: