Accommodation and other resources in Merida, Mexico
- Casa Ana – Four rooms with private baths, located near downtown.
- Casa San Juan – Located in historic building near downtown and the bus station, with courtyard.
- Cascadas de Merida – A Bed and Breakfast with located in the Historic Centro.
- El Castellano Hotel – This high-rise hotel with pool, convention facilities, a restaurant and business center is located two blocks from the main square.
- El Conquistador – Our land Yucatan capital of Merida, is a city rich in traditions, culture, beauty and attractions of the Mexican Southeast.
El Paseo de Montejo, the most famous and significant avenue, combines the charm of yesteryear with modern and glamorous in the heart of the Paseo de Montejo is the Hotel El Conquistador.
Live intensely the characteristic atmosphere of the city and enjoy one of the most traditional avenues of Mexico.
Services and facilities
+ Business Class rooms - Non smoking rooms - Laundry and Dry Cleaning - Business Center with high technology at your service - Specialty Restaurant - Bar - Cafeteria - Pool and palapa bar with panoramic view - Travel - Private Parking - Gym - Shop for crafts - 8 meeting rooms.
+ Wireless internet in rooms - rooms.
+ Lobby and Restaurant
+ At the Hotel El Conquistador success of your event, convention, conference, business meeting or social event is guaranteed, as it has rooms and rooms with capacities from 10 to 350 people.
Minimum price per night per room: 80 €
Contact us at:
Paseo Montejo x 35
informes at elconquistador.com.mx
- Gran Hotel – Hotel in the center of town.
- Hacienda Petac – Luxury restored hacienda for private retreats and custom tours of the Yucatan Peninsula. Sleeps up to 10 people. Extensive private gardens.
- Hacienda San Pedro Nophat – A colonial resort between Chichen Itza and Merida. Renovated hacienda with large rooms, restaurant and pool.
- Hacienda Santa Cruz Palomeque – Four rooms in two casitas share a swimming pool, restaurant, and extensive grounds. Breakfast is included. Easy access to both downtown.
- Hacienda Xcanatun – 18th century hacienda that has been transformed into a luxurious 18-suite hotel. Amenities include pool, extensive gardens, spa services and elegant Casa Piedra restaurant. Can accommodate meetings up to 60 people.
- Hostal del Peregrino – Hostel in renovated colonial home downtown with both private and dormitory rooms.
- Hotel Ambassador – 100-room facility located in the center of the city. Room amenities include air conditioning, TV, phone, room service and babysitter services.
- Hotel Casa Lucia – Downtown hotel with adjacent restaurant across from Santa Lucia Park.
- Hotel Colon – Located less than two blocks from the zocalo, with over 50 rooms and suites with air conditioning, color TV and telephones. There is also a meeting room for 100 people.
- Hotel Colonial – 73 rooms located in the center of town. Amenities include a gift shop, restaurant, travel agency, swimming pool and onsite parking.
- Hotel EliaNoemi – One- and two-bedroom suites, with pool and parking.
- Hotel Julamis – Hotel Julamis is an urban affordable retreat located within Merida???s Historic District where its personalized service will exceed your expectations and guide your daring explorations throughout Yucatan???s Mayan world, ecological reserves and tranquil tropical beaches. The hotel is composed of two floors accommodating one master suite and 6 standard guest rooms, each with private bathrooms, A/C and mini bars. There is a central courtyard with a lush garden where a complementary Breakfast is served every morning; lounge areas and a second floor terrace with hammocks and a plunge pool offer guests the opportunity to relax and enjoy afternoon siestas.
- Hotel Las Margaritas – Modern amenities and spacious rooms are available in a hotel close to downtown and next door to Clinica Merida. There is a restaurant adjacent to the hotel.
- Hotel Los Aluxes – Centrally located establishment.
- Hotel Marionetas – Rooms with phones, air conditioning, king or queen bed and private bath. Price includes full breakfast.
- Hotel MedioMundo – Located in the historical center of the city. Twelve air conditioned rooms have private baths and look out onto tropical gardens. Breakfast, poolside drinks and snacks are available.
- Hotel Merida Santiago – Hotel Merida Santiago is a gorgeous small hotel boutique in the old centre of Merida with a big pool in a partly an old construction. It's front construction is under supervision of the national inheritage association. When reconstructing the building the best local materials were chosen. The columns are for example made from macedonia stone as well as the toptables and sinks in the bathrooms. The building has a large diningroom/reception and big semi open roof covered breakfast/bar area. Offcourse it's also possible to have breakfast in the open sky, for example in our front garden with it's fountain. There is the availability of a large filtered pool (5m x 8m) which is deep enough to have a real swim (1.6m - 1.90m). The construction is in colonial style which means high ceilings, arches with colums, traditional colours. The heigh ceiling regulate a better climate in the rooms. Futher we have many doors and windows to have a good ventilation and enough daylight if you want.... The atmosphere is open and the building will bring you in holiday mood as soon as you enter the front door! The Hotel "Merida Santiago" location: The name of the Hotel "Merida Santiago" comes from it's location. It???s located in the centre of Merida in the downtown neighbourhood Santiago. This means that all main downtown events are atwalking distance. The zocalo, the church, el palaccio de Gobierno,shops, market, cinema, bars, restaurant, supermarket, touristinformation, zoo, theatre etc.. all of them are close by. The rooms: Suite nr 1: Plenty of space (323 sq. ft./30 m2), heigh ceilings (12 ft./3.6 m), a ceilingfan, minisplit airconditioning with remote control, 3 windows and a big double door in Miami Style, a kingsize bed, a large size bathroom with 2 sinks made of macedonia stone on a macedonia toptable and a big rain shower. We almost forget to mention the swimming pool view and the sun terrace in the front with 2 sunbeds and 2 garden chairs. The suite can accomodate a maximum of 2 persons. Suite nr 2: Plenty of space (485 sq. ft./45 m2), heigh ceilings (12 ft./3.6m), 4 windows and a 2 big double doors in Miami Style, 2 queensize beds, hammock hooks, a large size bathroom with 2 sinks made of macedonia stone on a macedonia toptable, 2 ceilingfans, minisplit airconditioning with remote control, a 2 person hydrojet jacuzzi and a big seperate rain shower and with the swimming pool view with 2 sunbeds and 2 garden chairs, this rooms has everything to feel confortable.
- Hotel Mision Fray Diego – A seventeenth century residence converted to a small luxury hotel. Onsite restaurant and bar also provide room service. Swimming pool and secure parking are available.
- Hoteles Trinidad – Two small hotels, one featuring art galleries, describe their facilities, with information on area activities.
- In Ka'an Bed and Breakfast – Three rooms available in main house. Two 1400 square foot guest houses available for one week or longer. Amenities include large swimming pool and 23-meter lap pool, internet access for guests and additional meals available.
- La Casa del Pocito – Two-bedroom, two-bathroom restored colonial home near Santa Ana park.
- Los Arcos Bed and Breakfast – Located in Centro, with two air conditioned guest bedrooms and 24-hour pool access.
- Luz En Yucatan – Offers rates, photos and descriptions for large rooms with kitchenettes. Property includes communal rooms, garden and swimming pool.
- Suites del Sol – Furnished apartments located near Paseo Montejo, banks and WalMart.
- The Villa @ Merida – Small luxury hotel located in the Centro.
- Urbano Rentals – Photos and descriptions of a number of upscale rental properties in Merida and the surrounding area.
- Villa Maria – Small upscale hotel with adjacent restaurant in renovated colonial in the historic Centro.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more. You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge!
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: