Accommodation and other resources in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Best Western Plaza Genova – The 185 rooms have cable TV with HBO, mini-bar, and air conditioning. Suites and non-smoking rooms are available. Three restaurants, bar, dance hall, beauty parlor, gift shop, travel agency, exercise facility, meeting and banquet facilities. Children under 12 stay free.
- Blue Pepper Hostel Guadalajara – Blue Pepper Hostel Guadalajara is located in one of the best areas of the city (Chapultepec) full of bars, coffees, art galleries, museums and great connection to major sights. Travelers have visited our hostales en Guadalajara finding a true backpacking experience due to the great globetrotter ambiance and our top quality services. If you are looking for a low budget, unique and fun hostels in Guadalajara, Blue Pepper Hostal is your best option.
Minimum price per night per room: 7 €
Contact us at:
Alfredo R. Plascencia 78
marketing at bluepepperhostel.com
- Casa de las Flores – Located in Tlaquepaque, surrounded by Mexican artisans.
- De Mendoza – Four star independent hotel located in downtown historic district. Special events and conventions, restaurant, bar. Colonial architecture. Within walking distance from the cathedral, Degollado Theater, Libertad market, Hospicio Cabanas.
- Guadalajara Plaza – Four star hotel with 112 rooms and 30 suites centrally located near near the Expo and Plaza del Sol.
- Hilton – Five star hotel located within the World Trade Center with direct access to the Expo. The 422 rooms have air conditioning, electronic door locks, premium TV, Internet connection, voice mail, safe, mini-bar, coffee maker. Two restaurants, bar, pool, fitness center, secure covered parking, computers, car rental desk, free hourly bus to two shopping centers.
- Hostel Guadalajara Centro – Located downtown, with hot showers, common kitchen, and lockers.
- Hotel Posada la Casa del Retoño – Offers information on eight room traditional accommodation in Tlaquepaque, all with individual bath. Artisan and Spanish courses offered on the grounds. Includes on line reservations.
- La Villa del Ensueno – A charming and intimate inn built in the traditional Mexican style and located in Tlaquepaque, the heart of one of the most important craft centers in all of Mexico. Only twenty minutes from the international airport in Guadalajara.
- Old Guadalajara – Suites in a 16th century house located in the historic downtown.
- Quinta Don Jose Bed and Breakfast – Offers information on business or vacation accommodation in Tlaquepaque with Internet access, cable television, private baths, swimming pool, full bar, and gardens. Children and pets are permitted.
- Quinta Real – Intimate full service accommodation and restaurant with lush vegetation in atrium and courtyards. All suites have TV, VCR, mini-bar, large bathrooms.
HotelDirectory.ws presents direct links to hotels, resorts, hostels, apartments, motels, guesthouses, self-catering accommodation and more. You are welcome to add your hotel or another business - free of charge!
Select a country at the main page to start looking for hotels or for other accommodation, or use the search panel below to look for accommodation by keywords.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from HotelDirectory.ws: